Sie möchten mehr über uns erfahren? Hier finden Sie Berichte und Meldungen zu neuen Projekten sowie laufenden Programmen des TUM Sprachenzentrums.
Online-Tandem with KTH Stockholm
The German-Swedish online tandem project of the partner universities KTH Stockholm and TU Munich is now a firmly integrated part of our Swedish language teaching at levels B1-B2 (and in a simplified version at A2 level). Read more about it in the 33rd issue of the AKS newsletter: PDF Download Newsletter
TUM Language Center in Interview
Our Head Lecturer in interview with radio broadcasting station TOP FM
Alex Maria Hiebl from the TOP FM Frühstücksradio (morning show) is looking for the most curious stories and people in Upper Bavaria. For exampe he was looking for an individual speaking more than four languages fluently. Christina Thunstedt, Head Lecturer at TUM Language Center and TUM student Thea provided input.
Our student Thea Kramer in interview
TUM student Thea is fluent in seven languages. Sometimes she even dreams in a foreign tongue. At TUM Language Center she attended courses in Swedish, Arabic, Italian and Chinese.
- TUMCampus, issue 4/2020 17 Sprachen online lernen
- Djam - an exiting European movie night as part of the Diversity Movie Series of the TUM Language Center, December 13th 2018, article in TUMcampus magazine 1/19
- Pegnitz Journal, June 16th 2018, "Brückenbauerin für Gehörlose"
Article about Judith Nothdurft, lecturer for German Sign Language at the TUM Language Center.
- European movie night, 23.01.2018, TUM International Center and TUM Language Center
"Europe, She Loves or a Successful European Movie Night".
- "Dialog" – Annual magazine of the German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce. "The German-Swedish Talent Program".
- The short film "Tatra" was produced in 2018, TUM's anniversary year, as part of the video competition. It was filmed by level B2 English-learning students of TUM Language Center. Using an artifact from the Neue Sammlung of the Pinakothek der Moderne, the filmmakers creatively combine language, technology and culture.
- TUM Campus, issue 01/2017 DaF For Staff
- TUM Campus, issue 02/2017 #svenskanivarlden
- TUM Campus, issue 03/2017 Deutsch lernen im Programm "German Matters
- KontakTUM issue 02/2017 International connections - Global Minds and Diversity Film Series (english)
- TUM Campus, issue 01/2016 Writing Symposium an der TUM
- TUM Campus, issue 02/2016 Seminare "Fit für den Austausch"
- TUM Campus, issue 03/2016 Gasthörerprogramme und Deutschkurse für Geflüchtete
- TUM Campus, issue 04/2016 Deutsch für Ingenieure
- KontakTUM, issue 01/2016 How TUM promotes internationality (english)