Learn Arabic at the TUM Language Center
! مرحباً بكم في قسم اللغة العربية
Arabic is the most widely spoken language in the Semitic branch of the Afro-Asian language family. Modern Standard Arabic (الفصحى / Fuṣḥā) is one of the six official languages of the United Nations and is spoken by 380 million people in 27 countries.
- Slide 1(Current Item)
- Slide 2
Summer term 2023
Courses during the semester
We offer Arabic courses from level A1.1 to B1.1 following the CEFR.
- Students register in TUMonline.
- You can follow our instructions for registration and, if necessary, determine your course level by taking our placement test (only for certain languages).
- TUM employees can register by sending an e-mail to the respective lecturer.
- Detailed information about registration.
- Partner Universities in Arabic-speaking countries
- DAAD Office in Egypt
- TUM Office in Cairo – coordination of TUM cooperation in the Near East and North Africa
- Al-Arabiyya-Test: Standardized Arabic test
TUMtandem brings TUM students together for structured intercultural conversation.
Read more about TUMtandem here.
Feel free to contact us via email@example.com if you should have any questions.
Head of Swedish, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Hebrew, Korean, Norwegian, Turkish
Room 300, Richard-Wagner-Str. 3 (MUC)