How to get a place on a course
- Some languages require you to take a placement test before registering. Please print out and bring the result of your test to the first lesson.
- If you have no previous knowledge of a language, register for a course at level A1.1 following the CEFR.
- Please register for only one language course to ensure that the places are properly distributed.
- Places in a course are given on a first-come-first-served basis.
- To secure your place, you must come to the first lesson (or excuse yourself beforehand by sending an email to the instructor).
- Please de-register yourself if you no longer wish to attend a course.
- If all places are taken, you will be placed on the waiting list. Please come to the first lesson anyway. If places are free, you will have the chance to secure one for yourself.
- The TUM Language Center reserves the right, in case of low number of present participants to cancel the courses.