Learn Italian at the TUM Language Center
Benvenuti a Italiano!
Italian is one of the most studied and loved languages in the world. Why? Not just because of its expressive power and musicality. Since ancient times, the Italian language and culture have had an immense influence on the intellectual development of Europe and continue to do so today. Learning Italian means diving into the philosophy of life that this language radiates.
Courses during the semester
Courses during the semester break
Use the lecture-free period before the Winter Semester 2018/2019, to improve your language skills.
- The program for the intensive courses can be found in TUMonline.
- The courses take place in September and October.
- The registration starts 3 weeks before each course starts.
Course Registration and Participation
A Placement Test is required to register for levels above A1.2.
Students can register via TUMonline.
Staff interested in taking a course should come to the first lesson.
- Instructions for registration in TUMonline
- Read More about registration and placement tests
The TUM Language Center reserves the right, in case of low number of present participants to cancel the courses.
Language Certificates and Language Tests
You can take a test to receive a language certificate to include in various applications (DAAD, scholarships, internships, etc.).
- Read More about Language Tests
In this Moodle course you will find interactive language exercises. There are plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and expand upon your coursework for levels A1 to B2.
- Register for Italiano Online here. (Please contact your Italian instructor for the password.)
Dr. Debora Mainardi
Head of Italian Program
On Wednesdays from 18:15 to 19:00
Room 209, Richard-Wagner-Str. 3 (MUC)
Room MW 1011 (GAR)