Learn French at the TUM Language Center
No? Then it’s time to learn French! French is famous for its beautiful, melodic sound, but did you know that it is spoken on every continent by approximately 220 million people? French is currently the sixth most spoken language in the world. It is the official language of 29 countries, and it is the official language of many international organizations including the UN, NATO and the EU. France is also Germany’s most important commercial partner.
Courses during the semester
Courses during the semester break
Use the lecture-free period before the Summer Semester 2019, to improve your language skills.
- The program for the intensive courses can be found from 20.12.2018 in TUMonline.
- The courses take place from the end of February until April.
- The registration starts 3 weeks before each course starts.
Course Registration and Participation
A Placement Test is required to register for levels above A1.2.
Students can register via TUMonline.
Staff interested in taking a course should come to the first lesson.
- Instructions for registration in TUMonline
- Read More about registration and placement tests
The TUM Language Center reserves the right, in case of low number of present participants to cancel the courses.
Language Certificates and Language Tests
You can take a test to receive a language certificate to include in various applications (scholarships, internships, exchange semesters, etc.). Keep in mind that you must sit the test at least four weeks before your deadline
- Read More about Language Certificates
TUMtandem brings TUM students together for structured intercultural conversation.
- Read More about TUMtandem
Head of French Program
On Tuesdays from 12:00 to 12:45
Room 210, Richard-Wagner-Str. 3 (MUC)
Room MW 1011 (GAR) Tel.: 089/289-15104