Eligibility and Registration
TUM Language Center programs are free and available to all members of the TUM community:
- Students and exchange students at TUM
- TUM employees
- doctoral candidates at TUM (limited access: only when free places are available and with the approval of the instructor)
You can participate in all Language Center courses and programs. The only exceptions are programs developed and financed in cooperation with faculties and limited to students of those faculties.
The TUM Language Center reserves the right, in case of low number of present participants to cancel the courses.
How to register
Students and exchange students at TUM can register via TUMonline.
- How to register in TUMonline
- How to get a place on a course
- How to register for German as a Foreign Language (pdf, 83 KB)
- How to register for exams
If you are having problems with your account, please contact the IT Support Team (email@example.com).
TUM employees and doctoral candidates (who do not have student status in TUMonline) as well as students without a confirmed place should come to the first lesson and ask the instructor for a place.