Eligibility and Registration
Start of Registration for Block Courses starting in February 2017
three weeks before course start
TUM Language Center programs are free and available to all members of the TUM community:
- Students and exchange students at TUM
- TUM employees
- doctoral candidates at TUM (limited access: only when free places are available and with the approval of the instructor)
Note: Programs developed and financed in cooperation with faculties are limited to students of those faculties.
The TUM Language Center reserves the right, in case of low number of present participants to cancel the courses.
How to register
Students and exchange students at TUM can register via TUMonline.
- How to register in TUMonline
- How to get a place on a course
- How to register for Germas as a Foreign Language (pdf, 83 KB)
- How to register for exams
If you are having problems with your account, please contact the IT Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Employees and doctoral candidates at TUM interested in taking a course and students without a confirmed place should come to the first lesson and ask the instructor for a place.